Sarah M. Lockwood is an Associate Attorney with JSDC Law Offices. She represents clients in criminal matters, divorce and child custody disputes, and Protection from Abuse (“PFA”) matters.
Sarah earned her bachelor’s degree in legal studies and her associate’s degree in paralegal studies from Central Pennsylvania, graduating magna cum laude. She then proceeded to obtain her juris doctorate degree and graduate cum laude from Widener University Commonwealth Law School, where she received CALI awards for the highest grade in each class for Evidence, Family Law, Pennsylvania Civil Practice, and Torts I, as well as earned the “American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Eric D. Turner Award.” While completing her undergraduate degree and law school, she worked as a full-time paralegal for nine years.
Sarah is licensed to practice in all Pennsylvania courts, as well as the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, the United States District Court for the District of Columbia, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit.
Sarah currently serves on the Paralegal Advisory Board at Central Pennsylvania College and is a member of the Harrisburg Young Professionals, the Dauphin County Bar Association, Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, and the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.
Sarah became a lawyer because she had always wanted to help people. She advocates honestly and vigorously for her clients, providing them with extensive preparation and great attention to detail in each of their cases.
Sarah and her husband love to travel – with a goal of visiting every National Park in the United States. She enjoys spending time with her family, including her dog, Oliver.
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctorate (Cum Laude)
- Central Pennsylvania College, Summerdale, Pennsylvania
- Bachelor of Science (Magna Cum Laude)
- Major: Legal Studies
- Associate of Science
- Major: Paralegal Studies
- Pennsylvania Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (PACDL)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Dauphin County Bar Association
- Harrisburg Young Professionals
- Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit